Projects and Volunteerism
- The YP Network completes an annual project each year. The annual project serves as an opportunity for young professionals to expand their current skill set, work cooperatively and build leadership skills, network with other young professionals, and make an impact on the MAPP organization as a whole.
Current Opportunities for Committee Service
- The YP Network is always looking for dedicated individuals to serve on the various committees which keep the YP Network thriving. If you are interested in joining any of the following committees, please email Ashley Turrell at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Event Planning Committee
- Marketing Committee
- Annual Project Committee
- Young Professionals Board
- Committees meet on at least a quarterly basis and are supported by the MAPP staff, the MAPP Board of Directors and the YP Board of Directors
- Committee meetings typically happen virtually, but may occasionally take place in conjunction with other young professional or MAPP events.