To be the association of choice for plastics manufacturing professionals who strive to be best-in-class and take full ownership of their involvement and participation.
MAPP’s mission is to enable leaders within the plastics industry to achieve new levels of success.
MAPP is a giving organization comprised of the nation’s most successful plastics manufacturing companies.
- United in the belief that American plastics companies can compete and win if we help each other understand today’s best practices.
- Driven to provide cutting edge resources and paradigm shifting information to significantly strengthen our members.
- Duty-bound to connect plastics professionals for the purpose of promoting mutually beneficial knowledge sharing that propagates success and impacts industry sustainability.
The MAPP Association values its members and sponsors and is committed to providing a return on investment.
- MAPP offers more than a dollar’s worth of benefits for a dollar’s worth of dues.
- MAPP values the spirit of camaraderie where individuals take actions to help one another.
- MAPP values contributions of individual members and believes that participation builds return on investment.
- MAPP values the collective intelligence of its members, respects it, trusts it, and protects it.
- MAPP values the business ethics of honesty, integrity, and responsiveness.