MAPP's membership is made up of nearly 450 member companies and tens of thousands of industry professionals. MAPP provides services and resources for professionals across all functional areas. These resources help professionals increase their productivity, connect with other like-minded individuals and benchmark best practices in that area. MAPP's "What's In It For You?" series highlights just a few of the different resources available for a specific job role or title.
Human resource professionals are some of the most active and engaged individuals in the MAPP network. With over 500 peers in the network, MAPP has curated resources, events and benefits specifically for HR professionals in the plastics industry. Resources include:
- Specialty benchmarking reports and handbooks to help HR leaders benchmark their policies and make more informed decisions are available on the publications page, such as:
- Annual Wage and Salary Report for the US Plastics Industry, which outlines compensation data for over 50 different job functions.
- Biennial Health and Benefits Report covering trends, insurance and benefits offerings, participation, costs and more.
- Policy collection handbooks with real-world policy examples, such as:
- Drugs in the Workplace
- Performance Reviews and Appraisals
- Training and On-Boarding Checklists
- Cell Phone Policies
- Attendance Policies and Procedures
- Partnerships with industry leaders in training and recruitment to help save time and money:
- Resources for human resources professionals on topics such as training, policy oversight, recruitment and retention
- MAPP offers events tailored to plastics industry HR leaders, such as:
- Virtual Human Resources Peer Networking ever 6-8 weeks (see the MAPP calendar for upcoming dates)
- Human Resources Track at the Annual Benchmarking and Best Practices Conference
- Breakout sessions at events covering topics such as employee surveys, recruitment, retaining talent, community outreach, and training
- Human Resources Peer Networking at in-person events
This is a small portion of what is available to MAPP members, and each year, the MAPP team continues to add new opportunities!
If you have questions about how to take advantage of any resources offered to you by MAPP, please email (email@example.com) or call (317-913-2440) the MAPP office.