MAPP Member Commitment Statement
The MAPP Association values its members and sponsors and is committed to providing a return on investment.
- MAPP values the spirit of camaraderie where individuals take actions to help one another.
- MAPP values contributions of individual members and believes that participation builds return on investment.
- MAPP values the collective intelligence of its members, respects it, trusts it, and protects it.
- MAPP values the business ethics of honesty, integrity, and responsiveness.
I understand that successful members:
- aggressively seek to improve their organizations through professional development at all levels
- look for best-in-class vendors and suppliers to support their operations
- constantly search for new best practices to implement in their facility
- believe that building a strong network is key to success in business
- actively communicate and share their knowledge with others in the industry
As a new MAPP member, I pledge to uphold these values and engage in the MAPP network. Check the box to agree and continue.