Wescon Plastics is looking for a qualified, hands-on Quality Manager!
Provides quality engineering technical support to the entire business related to corrective actions, process control, statistical analysis, customer complaints, component validation, product measurement and testing, product launch, product certification, and audits.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
· Investigates customer returns and complaints and provide corrective action / customer problem resolution at Wescon and customer facilities.
· Implements corrective action measures to prevent re-occurrence.
· Performs product validation preparation and presentation of components and/or products.
· Provides product metrology and measurement.
· Provides instruction, guidance and direction for manufacturing, engineering, materials, customers and suppliers in performance measurement.
· Provides program launch support at Wescon and customer facilities.
· Maintains control system documents.
· Calibrates, validates, and maintains gauge and equipment calibration.
· Performs preventive action and continuous improvement.
· Manages material containment at Wescon and customer facilities.
· Performs internal system and process audits.
· Performs SPC and capability analysis.
· Creates C of C / C of A documents for product shipments.
· Supports manufacturing and engineering problem solving efforts on in-process and vendor related quality problems.
· Supports product development and production transfer to ensure process capability exists and product requirements are understood.
· Participates in conducting both internal and vendor audits.
· Writes procedures.
· Improves and monitors inspection processes.
· Installs statistical sampling processes.
· Issues corrective action reports.
· Performs all other duties as assigned or needed.
Education / Experience:
· Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in quality, operations management, or engineering related fields plus 7-10 years of quality experience in manufacturing environment.
· Experience in ISO quality system procedure requirements.
· Quality Engineer (CQE) certification and/or training a plus.
· Six Sigma Blackbelt certification a plus.
MAPP members have access to post on the forum and must be logged in to post. Questions? Please contact email@example.com.
1 post • Page 1 of 1