Hoffer Plastics - Set Up/Mold Technician
Does sitting behind a desk sound boring?
Are you mechanically inclined, enjoy working with your hands and solving problems?
Seeking a company that will offer on the job training providing for long term career growth?
Hoffer Plastics is currently accepting applications for 2nd and 3rd shift Set-Up/Mold Technicians. The Mold
Technician is responsible for machine set up, mold changes and organization of work material. We are willing to train individuals that desire a career!
Hoffer Plastics, family owned and operated since 1953, is an innovative custom injection molding company
with a global presence. We employ 380 team members within our 365,000 square-foot facility in South Elgin, IL. Hoffer has pioneered numerous product innovations including the Trust-T-Lok line of safety closures for flexible pouch packages. These environmentally friendly products will be found on baby food pouches that prevent choking hazards. Our custom molded products will also be found on lawn mowers and auto engines. Hoffer Plastics’ is a state-of-the-art manufacturing facility with air conditioned/climate controlled environment. Hoffer also supports the community around us. Through the Hoffer Foundation, we have raised millions of dollars for local charities, organizations and families in need. For additional information regarding our Hoffer Plastics, please visit us at www.HofferPlastics.com
• Perform mold, set up and color changes to meet production requirements
• Set molding process parameters with the assistance from either a Supervisor or Senior Mold Technician
• Monitor production for accuracy and efficiency and work with the Quality Inspectors to identify defects
• Perform material handler duties as assigned
Hoffer Plastics Offers:
• Paid training, opportunities for career advancement and completion bonuses.
• Medical, Dental and Vision
• Paid Vacation and holiday
• 401k with company match
• Paid lunches and breaks
• Overtime is available
• High School diploma or equivalent
• Strong mechanical aptitude
• Ability to lift 55 pounds on a semi-regular basis and able to stand/walk for an eight hour shift
• Proficient in reading and writing English
• Ability and desire to learn new technologies and grow within the position and beyond
• Energetic, hard-working and career minded
Hoffer Plastics is seeking career-minded individuals to support our ongoing growth. We are committed to developing your skillsets and career as we maintain an environment of “Promote from within”. For consideration please forward resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
MAPP members have access to post on the forum and must be logged in to post. Questions? Please contact email@example.com.
1 post • Page 1 of 1