Metro Plastics Technologies, Inc. is looking for a Customer Service Representative. This position would be responsible for working with our customers to analyse and process purchase orders.
Manage complex customer accounts that require continual analysis of forecasts and stock situations by collaborating with multiple teams to ensure effective planning and fulfillment of demands.
• Gathers, analyzes and validates data
• Daily monitoring customer forecasts
• Maintains in-stocks and forecasts through performing necessary weekly and daily maintenance requirements to effectively replenish inventory levels.
• Reviews, analyzes and updates customer demand forecasts as necessary, using IQMS
• Ability to execute advanced service and order fulfillment strategies.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this job. They are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required
Preferred education and experience: Bachelor’s Degree from a regionally accredited four-year college or university and 5+ years’ experience in vendor managed inventory process, customer service, inventory planning, forecasting or logistics; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Apply now at https://nowhiring.com/metroplastics
MAPP members have access to post on the forum and must be logged in to post. Questions? Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
1 post • Page 1 of 1