MAPP members have access to post on the forum and must be logged in to post. Questions? Please contact info@mappinc.com.

Reciprocal Disaster Recovery

sabaxter

Reciprocal Disaster Recovery

Post by sabaxter » Wed Jan 01, 2020 9:27 pm

I'm am looking for one or more injection molders that are willing to enter into a formal reciprocal disaster recovery agreement. More and more customers are looking for us to have a backup supplier in place in the event of a disaster. Essentially both parties would agree to accept the temporary transfer of tools and to produce product in the event the other company had a disaster.

We have presses that range from 35ton to 715ton and we are located in Mchenry, IL a Northwest suburb of Chicago.

Let me know if you are interested to having an initial discussion.

Scott Baxter
President
Novation Industries
(815) 578-8888 ext 224
sbaxter@novationindustries.com

Troyonix29

Re: Reciprocal Disaster Recovery

Post by Troyonix29 » Fri Jan 03, 2020 3:31 pm

Scott, this is so prevalent now in the industry.

I had two ideas.

The first is that Hansen Plastics has some nice overlap in terms of tonnage. Maybe reach out to either Tim Bayer (Tbayer(at)hansenplastics.com or Roy Lilly rlilly(at)hansenplastics.com 847-741-4510.

Also, if you want more of a selection in different geographical regions, you can use the Search Member Directory in the Members area to find many more.

If you want, our staff could do a customized search for you and provide some warm introductions.

Happy New Year!

Troy

sabaxter

Post by sabaxter » Mon Jan 06, 2020 10:51 am

Troy,
Thanks for your input. I did a search and have a list of companys to start with.

Regards,
Scott

Troyonix29

Post by Troyonix29 » Tue Jan 28, 2020 9:08 am

Scott, have you had any luck with your Reciprocal Disaster Recovery project?

Troy